Design for web & print
Magento & ecommerce
Shape offer clients the opportunity to explore the full range of e-commerce options available on the web, from a simple Paypal shopping cart to a fully integrated Magento e-commerce package. Shape have in house Magento trained developers and a small but growing portfolio of Magento websites.
For assistance with potential projects or upgrades from alternative shopping carts call for a no obligation meeting with a Shape Magento specialist. Some of the topics that you may want to discuss could include:
- Which Magento product is right for me? Magento Go, Community, Professional or Enterprise.
- Design, bespoke or template?
- Database, how do I populate my products and then keep them up to date.
- Marketing, what tools are available and how do I use them?
- Hosting, who looks after my Magento website and where is it?
- Security, PCI compliance and the law?
What is Magento?
Magento is a professional open-source eCommerce solution that offers you complete flexibility and control over the look, content, and functionality of your online store. Magento’s feature-rich administration interface contains powerful tools for marketing, search engine optimisation and catalogue management to give you the power to create websites that are tailored to your business. It is designed to be completely scalable and backed by an extensive support network, additional modules are available that give the developers additional powerful tools at reasonable costs to the client for those businesses that have a slightly unique selling point or business model. Currently, Magento offers the ultimate eCommerce solution.